Dear Cobirders,

Hopefully the local birders will indulge a message to out of state birders.
I suggest that any out of state birders attempting to book a flight to
Denver over the very busy Thanksgiving Holiday to view the Ross's Gull
consider flying into the Colorado Springs airport.  There might be
availability and it is an easy and scenic hour and a half drive up to Cherry
Creek State Park from that airport.  As Glenn Walbek previously mentioned,
there is a satellite map that is a bit basic but effective that can be found
at the following link: http://www.pbase.com/gwalbek/2010_birds
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.pbase.com/gwalbek/2010_birds&us
g=AFQjCNGZBi-JmFdoMIAeAki2qC0txk03dw>  .  The coordinates to the west
entrance of the park are: 39°37'53.78"N  104°52'33.85"W.  There are a
handful of local birders attempting to keep tabs on the bird during the day,
but that may get spotty over the holiday.  I will be able to loosely monitor
the following email address while the Ross's Gull is still being seen if you
have any general questions about the bird or the area:
stevestachow...@q.com .

Good luck and good birding!
Steve Stachowiak
Highlands Ranch, CO