Great post Ted,

I'm interested in how CBRC treats submissions to ebird.org which is
generally my favored way of contributing to avifauna data. The ebird
database is building an incredible depository of bird trends and
general data across the US and now an ever growing number of world
locations.

If CBRC uses ebird submissions, it there a way to make these
submissions more effective?

Hopefully more people will use ebird. It's really quite fun, and your
sightings add to bird knowledge and not locked away in a personal
journal. But if not, alas, that is birding, the ways of participating
are as varied as the birds themselves!

Ted - thank you for cracking the whip!

Scott Severs
Longmont