Cobirds:
          For those interested in posting bird reports and your
relationship to the internet.  Please bear with me.
          Occassionally I Google in my own name to see whats what.  I
was irked to see this post:

"Hello Cobirders,
Christopher and Bruce Neumann relocated at Red Rocks Park:
Curve billed Thrasher, Golden crowned, Harris's, and White throated
Sparrows.
John Tumasonis relocated at Union Res. Black legged Kittiwake and
Bonaparte's
Gulls.
Richard
Sue Ehlmann, CoBus & RMORC Project Director
Brighton, CO"

Whomever posted this got their facts wrong.  I have NOT reported any
activity at Union Reservoir.  Nor have I seen black legged kittiwake
or bonaparte's gull there.  I'm sure this is a honest mistake. But
people need to check their facts before they post this stuff.  I think
what happened is someone somewhere got emails jumbled and posted my
name instead of someone else, who deserves the credit for the
observation.

All that said: if you post anything anywhere on the internet,
including personal emails, photos, etc - it can and will become public
knowledge.  I'm always shocked to see several of my personal emails
(including this one) photos and reports showing up years later out
there on the web.  These include personal emails I've sent to
friends.  BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.  Try this sometime - Google your own
name and address in and see what  comes up.  Some of you may be
shocked.

Cordially,  John Tumasonis,  (aka:  John T)  Louisville CO