As far as I know, the Blackburnian has not been re-found. I was down there for
an hour myself with no luck. The YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER is still kicking
around, as well as a few things like a HERMIT THRUSH and a MERLIN. Other than
that it was pretty slow.
Christian NunesBoulder, CO
pajaro...@hotmail.com