A pretty normal mid-May day at Chatfield, catching 30 birds, mostly our
"usuals" for this time of the season.  Rain/hail as we were closing.

Dusky Flycatcher 2
House Wren 4
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher 1
Swainson's Thrush 2
American Robin 1
Gray Catbird 4 new, 1 return (banded 2008)
Yellow Warber 3 new, 1 return (banded 2010)
Common Yellowthroat 2
Wilson's Warbler 1
Yellow-breasted Chat 1 return (banded 2010)
Lincoln's Sparrow 6
Gambel's White-crowned Sparrow 1

We are NOT open this morning (Thursday) due to continued drizzle and our school
group's cancellation.  We will be closed Friday and Saturday, as previously
reported.  Open again Sunday, and then every day through Memorial Day.

Meredith McBurney
Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory
Chatfield Banding Station