Wow! What a great response to the upcoming bird walk at Turkey Creek Ranch.

With the addition of the birders from the ABA HQs in Colorado Springs, we have
now reached our limit of 20 birders.

The extended forecast looks great, so you can probably leave those bulky
mukluks at home. Do, however, bring water and snacks as well as sun screen and
bug repellent (although we were not bothered on our preview trip last week).

I have tried to respond to each of the emails I received, and I hope I did not
miss anyone. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Good birding!

Mel Goff
719-591-1155