Birders,

I just found an adult MOUNTAIN PLOVER on the side of Hwy 128. From Hwy 93, turn
east onto 128. Pass the wind turbine research center. About 1/4 mi further
there is a dirt track on the left. This track has two ends, making a horseshoe.
At the east end is the Coalton/Greenbelt Plateau trailhead. Park here and scope
the dirt pull-off to the SOUTH. Right now it's sitting on the ground (on
eggs?!?), so please don't pull into that area. Stay on the north side of the
road.

Cheers,

Christian Nunes
Boulder, CO