This morning around 730am or so, I saw a Blackpoll Warbler near the Arkansas
River, in the eastern part of the Osprey Picnic Area in the Rock Canyon Picnic
Area, below Pueblo Reservoir dam.  I never saw the bird again.  I've been
seeing Eastern Phoebes regularly at this spot, and today there were at least
three of them.  At least three Townsend's Warblers were around this morning as
well.  Also, a Hammond's Flycatcher and a Plumbeous Vireo.  This area in Rock
Canyon has been quite birdy most days recently, with several eastern surprises
appearing here.  Hopefully there will be more coming!

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO