All, I just saw a raptor shaped bird, about the size of a red-tail that is
nearly completely white on the entire underside.  It was soaring over
Chatfield Bluffs, which is at C470 & Kipling.  There appeared to be very
small black at the outer edges of the wingtips.  I barely got a look at the
colors on the top side of wings/body, but it looked like some dark
streaking but I could not make out the color(s) for certain.  The bird was
so white that I lost track of it several times against the blue sky.  I
followed it in my car as it headed due north on Kipling.  About 10 minutes
later as I drove back into Chatfield Bluffs I spotted it again being chased
by several Ravens. Then I promptly lost sight of it as it soared against
the hogback.

Thanks for any input!

Nicolle Martin
Littleton