Sorry to make an error in my first-ever posting, but we definitely did not see
a broad-winged hawk at Jumbo reservoir yesterday, just  rough-legged hawks.
Don't waste gasoline to see a rarity that is only an error.

Candice E. Johnson
Denver, CO 80207

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged,
and for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, forwarding
and <br>
distribution by any means is strictly prohibited. If received in error, <br>
do not read but delete and e-mail confirmation to the sender. <br>