Hi COBirders,

Tuesday 4/9/12 report for Colorado Springs' unofficial Hawkwatch

(Sorry there have been no reports here recently - it wasn't for lack of
interest - we were in California visiting our new granddaughter.)

Observed today from 11:00-1:30 pm:  not much despite SE winds and a good hazy,
cloud screen for viewing silhouettes

Red-tailed Hawk - 2, one resident at least
Peregrine Falcon - 1, very high, at about 11:30
Am Kestrel - 1

plus many White-throated Swift (50+ for a while), Com Raven (5+), BB Magpie, W
Scrub Jay

Good Birding,

Steve Brown
Colorado Springs, Mountain Shadows neighborhood