Hello all,

I uploaded a few photos of the Kentucky Warbler and Scarlet Tanager that
Cole, Cade & I found today.

I started the morning in Crow Valley Campground, where I found a female
Rose-breasted Grosbeak that stuck around in the NW corner for at least an
hour. Also present were a Least Flycatcher, "Yellow-shafted" Flicker,
Plumbeous Vireo, Veery, Ovenbird (singing in the NW corner), Orange-crowned
Warbler and a silent Yellow-breasted Chat. There seemed to be a small
fallout (a smallout?) of catbirds in Weld County today. Full list with pix:
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S10761704

I followed Cole & Cade to Norma's Grove where we saw a Red-headed
Woodpecker (thanks Dix), Cassin's Kingbird that flew to the corner of 100 &
57, Warbling Vireo, Veery, two chats, a MacGillivray's & the Kentucky
Warbler (be warned, there were also 2 Common Yellowthroats). Full list with
pix: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S10762734

We hit a few more places before stopping at the Martin's; nothing else of
note besides the tanager, but here are some pix and the full list if you
are interested:
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S10764767


thanks to Cole & Cade for a fun day -
Andrew

--
Andrew Core
Tucson, AZ

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cobirds?hl=en.

Reply via email to