There are just a few spaces left for this program on Saturday, May
26th at 7:30am. Please sign up tomorrow if you'd like to attend. If
full, June 2nd, I believe, is still open.

Leader: Alison Kondler, Time: 07:30, Phone: 303-973-3959
Meeting Place and Directions: Roxborough State Park Visitor Center.
Take South Wadsworth Blvd past Chatfield State Park to Waterton Road
on left. Take Waterton Road 1.6 miles east to North Rampart Range
Road, turn right and go south 2.3 miles to Roxborough Park Road.  Turn
left and follow signs to the park (2.2 miles). Go to top parking lot.

This unique four hour program will teach you a variety of useful
techniques to help you memorize bird sounds. We will start indoors
with a fun filled presentation, then head outside on an easy, slow
paced hike (1 1/2 miles) to practice our new found skills. Beginner to
expert birders welcome! SPACE IS VERY LIMITED. Participants must PRE-
REGISTER at the number above (during office hours). Colorado State
Parks Pass or Day Fee required. Please arrive on time as a courtesy to
the other participants. Bring binoculars, water and snacks. Please
visit BirdingByEar.com for more details.

Bird on dudes and dudeettes!

Alison Kondler - Jefferson County