From: Nicolle Martin
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 9:24 PM
To: Colorado Birds
Subject: [cobirds] ID Assistance

Hi Birders.  I was hoping that someone might help a hack birder like me
identify 3 birds.  I have posted a link to my Facebook album where I have
posted 3 photos of what I think is a Warbler, possibly Orange-crowned ,
Virginia or MacGillivray's sighted near Chatfield Arboretum in May of 2009.
The next is a grainy photo of a possible Vireo taken in Rocky Mt. Nat'l. Park
at the beginning of this month.  The last two photos of the bird perched atop a
conifer were also taken in Rocky Mt. Nat'l. Park this August.  I don't even
have a guess on this one, at the risk of embarrassing myself.

As always, any guidance or insight is always needed and appreciated!

Thanks,

Nicolle Martin
Littleton, CO

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.148902551914624.30164.100003846392174&type=1&l=6f4be020cd