Went out to BJR about 4 pm.
I've only been birding about six years, but I've seen some awesome birding
activity.
Today, I got to add one more event to my memory.
I watched about 10-15 terns dive bomb the lake!
Absolutely awesome!
Couldn't identify them in my binos, and my pictures were really fuzzy.
Half the group of terns was very dark in color, almost gray.
If someone gets a chance to go out and put a scope on them, I would
appreciate an
identification.
I've visited this reservoir hundreds of times, since I live nearby.
I have never seen the reservoir with the numbers of birds that were there
today!
Ruddy Ducks, Coots, Grebes, Gulls, Herons, Terns, Mallards, Gadwalls, and
others that
I couldn't identify with my binos.  Thousands of birds!!
Overall, an awesome hour of bird watching!

Aaron Driscoll
Colorado Springs

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to