I spotted a Common Nighthawk sleeping on an overhead electric utility line yesterday. I have uploaded photos of it to my Birds and Nature blog<http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com>. Last night at dusk I saw one flying over town though no reason to think it was the same one.
I also have uploaded photos of a Magnolia Warbler and American Redstart I photographed at Lamar Woods in Lamar this past week when I was there for an Audubon Colorado board meeting and a volunteer work project to help Lesser Prairie-Chickens. I have more photos from there to put on my blog . SeEtta Moss Canon City Blogging for Birds and Blooms magazine @ http://birdsandbloomsblog.com/author/seetta-moss/ Personal blog @ http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
