CO Birders,

Just received this fascinating post by Matt Wetrich, Carroll Co., IA biologist,
about the release of a satellite-tracked Snowy Owl.  The new facility and SOAR
project is new since I left IA!  Bob Anderson of Raptor Resource Project has
helped along with many others.

Should be fascinating to see where this rehabilitated Snowy Owl goes if she and
her tracking device survive the winter.  She was brought in for rehab in Jan
2012 and just released Nov 28.

Kay

Kayleen A. Niyo, Ph.D.
Niyo Scientific Communications