Cobirders, I had the pleasure of watching a Bobcat sleep in a Cottonwood
behind my house with a dead squirrel resting on a branch just above him.
After an hour or so, the Bobcat decided he was ready for a light meal &
began eating the squirrel.  Within a few minutes, at least 150 - 200 Crows
or Ravens (hoping someone will tell me which species!) appeared making a
major raucous such that the Bobcat climbed down the tree w/ his cache.
Within 5 - 7 minutes they finally dispersed.  It was quite a thing to see
and I am continually amazed by nature.

Cheers,

Nicolle Martin
Littleton, CO (near Chatfield Arboretum)