Hi, all. I enjoyed very much attending Gullapalooza - 2013 yesterday!
Thanks to Ted Floyd and all for running such a great event. I got to
bird with a really fun group of people while seeing some great
birds.

I'm hoping I can get some help finding two people who attended
Gullapalooza yesterday. Both participants, a gentleman and a woman,
originally from St. John's, Newfoundland, were with Ted's group for
most of the time. We talked about exchanging contact information but
then split up later on in the trip. Any leads would be appreciated.

Best wishes,
Amar Ayyash
Frankfort, IL
www.anythinglarus.com