Fellow birders,

I'm relatively new to CO (and haven't had as much time to bird as I'd like),
and there are a number of "usual" birds I'm trying to get on my list.  I love
chasing the CO rarities that I see on COBIRDS, but many of the normal birds
have eluded me.  So I've set a bit of a "bird-bucket list" for 2013, and I'm
hoping that y'all can help me plan my staycations!

>From my perusal of various books (most notably the Lane Guide to CO (now 15
>years old), the birds I'm most interested in tracking down are:

Vesper Sparrow
                                McCown’s Longspur

White-tailed Ptarmigan
Semipalmated Sandpiper
Stilt Sandpiper
Cordilleran Flycatcher
Cassin’s Sparrow
Clay-colored Sparrow

Bobolink
                                Dickcissel

Is eBird the best way of finding this information out?  I've not spent much
time there, but am happy to take this query off-list if that's the best!

Thanks so much!

Gary Brower
Englewood, CO