We went to Dixon Reservoir (Pineridge natural area in Fort Collins, which
is finally open) earlyish this morning (8 AM) and spotted the black-chinned
hummingbird at the top of a dead tree just east of the trail in the grove
of trees in the northwest corner of the reservoir.  He was cooperative and
perched there for quite a while, occasionally flying out to catch
something.  After birding and walking for a while, We came back to see that
he was still on the same dead tree (about 11 AM).  There were also 2
beautiful male Bullock's orioles working a big cottonwood tree on the left
just as the trail goes along before the dam and takes a right turn at the
dam, going east.  Other spring arrivals were seen as well.

Libby Edwards
Fort Collins, CO
Larimer County