I stopped by Sailboard launching area at Pueblo Reservoir this morning, and 
there were seven White-rumped Sandpipers on the shore there.  White-rumped 
Sandpipers are late migrants through Colorado, so they should be coming through 
Colorado for another week or two.  They aren't that regular here in Pueblo, 
much more regular further east.
 
Below the dam, near the Snakeskin Picnic Area.  I saw Willow Flycatchers, 
Yellow-rumped Warblers, a Spotted Towhee, White-crowned Sparrows.  None of 
these breed in Pueblo.

Early this morning, like 330am, I heard a Common Nighthawk out my window in 
Pueblo West.  Last week, after mid-night I heard a Barn Owl out my window in 
Pueblo West.  Leaving the window open, so I can hear night time birds, seems to 
be a good idea recently.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/1370015885.68099.YahooMailNeo%40web164701.mail.gq1.yahoo.com?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to