I should have posted last night that the TRICOLORED HERON was still present
at Holcim Wetlands east of Florence but thought others might post.  I ran
into Glenn Walbek and Steve Larson yesterday morning at Holcim Wetlands and
both had already seen the TRICOLORED HERON.  I walked over to the west side
of the wetlands where it has most regularly been foraging since it's return
and spotted it partially obstructed by the cattails.

At home yesterday afternoon I was visited again by my neighborhood Gray
Catbird family.  The parent catbird(s) first brought the fledgling(s) to my
yard 2 days ago.  I watched the parent bird(s) busily foraging for insects
to feed the young and got to watch a fledgling several times.  I have been
receiving visits by singing male Gray Catbirds and subsequently by parents
with fledglings every year since a pair nested right below my dining room
window.  I have posted photos of the parent(s) and a fledgling on my Birds
and Nature blog <http://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/>.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
Personal blog @ <http://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/>