We will meet at the East Boulder Recreation Center parking lot at 7:00 AM
Tomorrow, Saturday August 24th, to carpool to RMNP.  Sharon Nortleet and Gary
Baxley will be leading the trip for Chris Owens. We will bird Upper Beaver
Meadows, Endo Valley, and other places as time permits. Bring lunch, water,
snacks, radios, binoculars, and dress for the predicted weather. We will walk a
couple of miles, at most, on park trails. We will end mid-afternoon, about 2:00
pm, unless we have many birds.  We hope to see you tomorrow morning.

Gary Baxley and Sharon Norfleet
Boulder County