We had several hummers at our feeder still around September 16-19th.  Then
there seemed to be a single hummer every day, mostly morning and evening
visiting the feeder.  We are thinking it is a probable ruby-throated.
 There were no orangish flanks and a shadow of a chin.  It could have been
black-chinned.  In any case, it passed by the feeder one last time the
evening of September 30th and was gone all day yesterday and today.  We bid
it farewell and hope she/he found their way south..

Libby Edwards
Fort Collins
Larimer County