A few highlights today around Pueblo Reservoir:

Laughing Gull - 1 adult basic plumage was seen in the SWA, looking west
Lesser Black-backed Gull - 1 first year off West Fishing Road looking west
Common Loon - 1 middle of the Reservoir, I saw it from the South Shore Marina

Below the dam in Rock Canyon, there were three White-throated Sparrows (two
adults and one immature).

Yesterday, there was a Juniper Titmouse with Mountain Chickadees in the juniper
trees at the parking lot at West Fishing Road at Pueblo Reservoir.

I photographed a very lateWestern Kingbird in Pueblo, on 26 October.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandonsbirdphotos/10542111144/in/set-72157637059423143

Any kingbird in Colorado, this late needs to be looked at carefully,
unfortunately this bird wasn't a Tropical/Couch's Kingbird or a Thick-billed
Kingbird, which might show up this late in the year.  One Thick-billed Kingbird
did show up in late October in the early 1990s in Denver.

Brandon Percival -- Pueblo West, CO