Van Truan and I birded around Pueblo Reservoir and below the dam, this morning,
from 700am to 1030am.  At Pueblo Reservoir, we saw only two Common Loons (there
were quite a few more yesterday), 20+ Bonaparte's Gulls, four getting late
Franklin's Gulls, one juvenile Thayer's Gull, and two first year Lesser
Black-backed Gulls.

Below the dam, we did look for Rusty Blackbirds along the western part of the
Osprey Picnic Area, and didn't see them.

At the footbridge that goes over the Arkansas River, from Snakeskin Picnic Area
to the Rock Canyon Swim Beach pond, we saw and heard a Winter Wren (it was on
the south side of the river, under the bridge), also in the river, there were
two getting somewhat late Blue-winged Teal.

Brandon Percival -- Pueblo West, CO