From: Derek Hill
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:27 PM
To: cobirds@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Chatfield/Loveland Brant and eBird

For instance, looking at Mlodinow's flickr photostream here:

Gray-bellied with Black
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36088296@N08/10684555344/

Atlantic
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36088296@N08/10684836493/

and another pic of the CO bird:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26102738@N07/10664340345/

Requesting advice on how these birds differ

Derek