Greetings All

I hit several local places yesterday. Nothing rare, but it is worth noting that
Union Res is moderately birdy (with about 50 Herring and one THAYER'S GULL
being the highlights, Ish Reservoir likewise has a moderate number of birds as
does Terry. McInothsh Res, however, has been pretty much birdless. I've heard
that Panama Res has been very birdy, but it is hard to view, except under
cloudy conditions.

Good Birding
Steve Mlodinow