This morning one lone spotted towhee was calling for a babysan on Reservoir
Ridge in west Fort Collins. Dozens of meadowlarks were singing in the
meadow.

In Mid-March we were in Cave Creek Canyon AZ and we saw several early
warblers.  The Virginia's warbler that I found was said to have been 1-2
weeks earlier than the earliest record at Cave Creek Ranch.  At the time I
was reading "Living on the Wind, across the Hemisphere with Migratory
Birds" by Scott Weidensaul, and some of the comments on CO bird are echoed
in his book (or visa versa).  I highly recommend this book if you have not
already read it.

To also comment on recent posts, I enjoy EVERYONE'S posts and I have no
idea whether they are experts or not but I feel all posts are valuable.
Posts are informative and inspiring.  Thank you to everyone who posts!

Libby Edwards
Fort Collins
Larimer County