This morning I made a short stop at Arapaho Bend Natural Area in Fort
Collins and saw several butterbutts (yellow-rumped warblers) and about 30
violet-green swallows flying catching insects.  The great surprise was a
new bird but a cooperative one so I could positively ID it, an ash-throated
flycatcher.  It was catching insects at the lower edge of the cottonwoods
and I watched it scoop a large insect, maybe a grasshopper, into its beak
and land.  Dave, it was unmistakable with the size, color, and markings.

Libby Edwards
Fort Collins
Colorado