Hi all,
Through my foundation CARRI we have placed several Barn Owl nest boxes. One of the boxes has a live camera on it and also happens to have a pair of Barn Owls in the box. If you would like to watch the goings on please feel free to do so at the foundation website www.CARRIEP.org.

Scott Rashid
Director of the Colorado Avian Research and Rehabilitation Foundation (CARRI).

P.S. Members of the foundation will also be monitoring a Northern Pygmy-Owl nest and at least 2 Northern Goshawk nests this season.