Hi folks,

To our surprise, we had a late singing White-throated Sparrow this morning
along the Colorado River at the very end of the McDonald Creek Trail in the
McInnis Conservation Area just off Exit 2 of I-70. There was also the host
of usual suspects for this habitat and time of year, including Lazuli
Buntings, Gray Vireos, Yellow-breasted Chats, and a pair of Black Phoebes.

"oh, sam, peabody peabody peabody"

Good birding,
Eric

--