Although I'm stuck at home getting ready to leave for a long work
trip, in my brief walk with the dog just now the trees were active
with birds (thrush sp. Spizella sp. Western Kingbird, Yellow Warbler)
in about a tenth of a mile. So pull on the galoshes and the rain gear
and go check out migration today and tomorrow! Riparian areas and the
mouths of foothills canyons could be very interesting.

What are you seeing?

Good Birding and Happy Mother's Day!

Scott E. Severs
Longmont, CO