CoBirders --

Got a three-second look at what seemed to be a Myiarchus flycatcher while
leading a 3rd grade class around Bluff Lake today. After the students
departed, I went back down to the border between Bluff Lake and Aurora open
space (go down the stairs and turn right) and quickly re-found the bird,
which proved to be an Ash-throated Flycatcher. As far as I can tell, it's a
first for Denver County (though in Denver Co, that's not saying much).

Also fun to see was a Warbling Vireo in that same general area. Kingbirds
and orioles nesting right there.

Good birding!

Chris Rurik
Denver CO