From: cobirds@googlegroups.com[mailto:cobirds@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Brad Biggerstaff
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10:47 PM
To: COBirds
Subject: [cobirds] large Myiarchus flycatcher, Larimer County

This evening I was birding at the Wellington State Wildlife Area, Cobb Lake
Unit…[snip]…I saw a large Myiarchus flycatcher that …[snip]…after reviewing the
photos (with others) the identity is being investigated. …[snip]…These can be
seen at the link:

https://plus.google.com/photos/105742165113837247842/albums/6057663436086111921?authkey=CKT3uoPqtMvOiQE

I welcome any thoughts on the identification.

Brad Biggerstaff
Fort Collins