Terribly sorry about the belated post, I feel bad that this bird is likely
not chasable...but me and my birding partners Fawn Simonds and Nicole Teel
found a Black-throated Green Warbler at Crow Valley Campground on the
Pawnee National Grassland in Weld County last Saturday (9/13/14). The bird
was seen in the morning hours on the west-central side of the campground in
one smaller tree close to the barbwire fence. Here is the full eBird report
from that outing and photos by Fawn and Nicole...

Austin Hess
Fort Collins, Colorado