Hi, all. Yesterday afternoon, Friday, Oct. 3, Hannah and Andrew and I
popped in at Cottonwood Marsh to see if we could view the snipe symposium.
I'm not sure if we were at the right pond (we checked only Cottonwood
Marsh), but we saw no snipes. However, we did find 4 Greater Yellowlegs, a
Wood Duck and a few Northern Pintails, and 2 Orange-crowned Warblers. Also
sightings of Pat Heller and Dan Durda.

eBird checklist here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S20024351

Ted Floyd

Lafayette, Boulder County, Colorado