Birders,
I know this is off-topic, but I didn't know what other resource to use. I have
just returned from birding in Bhutan and converted the tour guide to being a
birder. I gave him a bird book, and said I'd send him binoculars. Does anyone
have a decent extra pair to donate to this cause? Or partially donate? I'm
willing to pay up to $300. As far as I know there's only one Bhutanese bird
guide now, and the country could use more people interested. Please contact me
at kentsnel...@yahoo.com (you have to put the "s" in the name). Thank you.
Kent NelsonOuray