Greetings All

The presence of multiple stub-tailed (Winter and Pacific) Wrens at the
Riverwalk would not be surprising. Indeed, Shawn and I thought we heard a
Winter Wren, but could never get close enough to be sure of what we were
hearing.

Wrens may sing each other's songs, as such is learned, but call notes are
genetically inherited.
The deep chestnut hues on the back without any barring strongly favors Pac Wren
The throat color does as well
The lack of white spotting on the wing may be due to photo quality, I can see
the barring on the folded primaries. Few or no white spots on wings - Pac Wren

Brandon's photos of the bird in Pueblo has bizarre orange hues that I've never
seen on a Pac Wren
The bird he photographed at Canon City would be far more typical

Best Wishes
Steven Mlodinow
Longmont CO