The pair of Barrow's Goldeneyes first reported earlier this year by Josh
Bruening at Watson Lake, between Laporte and Bellvue (Larimer) was still
present this morning at 11am.  Dave Steingraeber and I also saw one Golden
Eagle fly across the lake (scaring all the geese) and over the escarpment to
the east.  No eagles were seen on the two nests, at least that we could see
using only binoculars.

Dave Leatherman
Fort Collins