COBirders,
I did about an hour of birding this morning before heading to other
commitments.  Near Brush Hollow I had a flock of at least 47 PINYON JAYs.  Then
a quick look at Florence River Park to see if there might be any CINNAMON TEAL
and there was a single male.  Then just west of the park there were two TUNDRA
SWANs flying low and to the east.  Before heading home I checked the ponds
along highway 115 between Florence and Penrose but I did not see them there.
Then just a little further was along the road (county road 119) there were 2
males and 4 female RUSTY BLACKBIRDs.  The males were singing as the six of them
sat in a tree. -----Mark Peterson
Colorado Springs