From: snowy.owl...@gmail.com
To: cobirds@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cobirds] Lookout Mtn (Jefferson) 3/28
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 19:15:41 -0600

Hi Everyone, Today 3/28 I went up to Lookout Mountain to see if the Dusky
Grouse was still there. I arrived around 12:30pm. He finally made an appearance
around 3:30pm, strolling across the parking lot and settling in roughly in the
middle, two rows out from the nature center. He was pretty mellow for my visit,
and I hear rumors he has a girlfriend somewhere downhill from the entrance
gate. If he’s not in the parking lot itself, he may be roosting in a tree
somewhere. Mark MillerLongmont, CO

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/000601d069bd%24e0b3f590%24a21be0b0%24%40gmail.com.