From: cobirds@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cobirds] A Murder of Crows (or by...) - Denver County
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 11:21:20 -0600
To: cobirds@googlegroups.com

Dear COBIRDS,   Yesterday afternoon Lynn Willcockson e-mailed me the following:
        "About 20 minutes ago I witnessed a Crow attack a Grackle and kill it.
The Grackle was hopping around on the ground and the Crow flew down on top of
it.  There was a struggle but the Crow won.  After the Crow flew off I checked
and the Grackle was still breathing but not able to move."         “I have
never seen this sort of behavior before or even heard of it - have you??”   Lynn
        Has anyone had any similar experiences?
Thanks, Chris
Chris A. BlakesleeCentennial, coloradocorvidc...@aol.com

P.S.  Lynn added, some people have said to me — "Can I borrow your Crow to take
care of the Grackles in my yard?" :-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/EE3849B3-D815-4EDB-98DE-760C582DCBB9%40aol.com.