I went to Chico Basin today to try my luck at a little birding.  I found that
the price of admission has gone up to $15.00 and the access has been restricted
to just the bird-banding area.  I used to enjoy access to the entire complex,
but the ponds area and headquarters area is now closed to birding.  The road is
roped off to keep the cattle in and keep the birders out.

If you have a long drive to get there (like I did) you might consider stopping
somewhere else that still allows access to Birders.

Duane Rossford
Thornton, CO