Hi All,

Have a White-throated Sparrow ground feeding with regulars in my yard this afternoon. This one, for a change, is NOT the tan form but a lovely white and black striped with yellow lores & not shy of eating alongside a squirrel.

A FOS Bullock's Oriole male has been on the river trail for a couple of days along with lots of House Wrens and a few Yellow-rumped Warblers.

If the White-throat sticks around, I'll post tomorrow and anyone who wants to list one is welcome.  Just give us a call first at 970-635-9095.

Elaine Coley, Loveland (between Taft and Wilson, south of Big Thompson River)

3D Earth Screensaver Preview
Free 3D Earth Screensaver
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth