COBirders,
Late this evening after all the crazy weather (9 inches of hail in some
locations), I made a quick stop at Big Johnson reservoir and had the following
highlights:
2 Sanderlings2 Willet1 Marbled Godwit3 Black-necked Stilts1 Lesser Black-backed
Gull (adult or nearly so)2 Herring Gulls (although not really a highlight one
of the birds was an adult which is odd for this time of year at this location)5
Snowy Egrets
I think most everything else were the usual suspects.

-----Mark Peterson
Colorado Springs