COBirders,
Duane Nelson just called to report a MOURNING WARBLER at Tempel Grove in NE
Bent county.  The previously reported OVENBIRD and NORTHERN WATERTHRUSHEs are
all still present and he is still looking for other things.  I think I saw a
request for directions to this location, here is the link to the site on teh
Colorado County Birding website:
http://coloradocountybirding.org/BySite.aspx?SiteID=929&CountyID=6
NOTE:  They have received a fair bit of rainfall in SE Colorado and the roads
are very muddy.  At least in some locations. -----Mark Peterson
Colorado Springs