Initially I was leaning to White-faced Ibis ID, but after studying my photos
and field guides I'm leaning to Glossy but not sure.  Before I read Peter
Burke's most recent email, I too had changed my eBird report from White-faced
to White-faced/Glossy.  I just don't know.  I don't know if my photos are good
enough or if it's possible to ID this bird, but here's a link with three photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/waltmandavid/22264706421/in/dateposted-public/

David Waltman
Boulder