Here are the dates I have so far.  I'll let you know, when the CBC Website will
let people sign up for counts.  If you are planning to attend a CBC, contact
the compiler of the count.
32 of 45+ Christmas Bird Count dates have been chosen as of 11/13:
Monday, 14 Dec 2015Fountain Creek
Tuesday, 15 Dec 2015FairplayJohn Martin ReservoirWeldona-Fort Morgan
Wednesday, 16 Dec 2015Rocky FordSterling
Saturday, 19 Dec 2015Colorado SpringsDeltaDenverEagle ValleyGranbyPagosa
SpringsPueblo ReservoirSalidaSteamboat Springs
Sunday, 20 Dec 2015BoulderEvergreen-Idaho SpringsGrand JunctionGunnisonMontrose
Wednesday, 23 Dec 2015Pueblo
Saturday, 26 Dec 2015CortezRoaring Fork
Sunday, 27 Dec 2015AspenSpanish Peaks
Friday, 1 Jan 2016Denver (Urban) Grand MesaRawhide Energy Station
Saturday, 2 Jan 2016HotchkissWestcliffe
Sunday, 3 Jan 2016Barr LakeBlack ForestLake Isabel Brandon PercivalColorado CBC
Regional Editor
Pueblo West, CO